Tuesday, January 6, 2009

City report: celebrating New year in Copenhagen

I would like to wish al my blog readers a very happy and creative 2009!!
We have celebrated our New year in Copenhagen. Unfortunately I get back with a cold. During my recovery this is the first change to write something at my blog. Our trip to Copenhagen was really a speed visit. I planned this trip 3 days before New year. We only had two days to see something of this fantastic city. In real only one day because almost everything was closed on New years day.
We have stayed in the mini-suite of Bertrams, Guldsmeden. This boutique hotel is very charming. The organic breakfast is something you don`t want to miss in this hotel.

All the rooms are very tastfull designed in Balinese style.
One of our favourite shop we visited is the Stilleben shop.
Other great shops we have visited are:
For lunch we went to the Royal cafe. The space is really amazing designed and the food you can`t ignore are pieces of art.

At last I would like to thank especially Kristine and Sabine for their citytips at their blog!!

No comments: